By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USER LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on usdh.co web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on usdh.co web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by actionpark.ae at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on actionpark.ae web site are provided “as is”. actionpark.ae makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, actionpark.ae does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall actionpark.ae or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on actionpark.ae Internet site, even if actionpark.ae or a actionpark.ae authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS & ERRORS
The materials appearing on actionpark.ae web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Usdh.co does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Usdh.co may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. actionpark.ae does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Actionpark.ae has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by usdh.co of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to usdh.co web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. PAYTABS ( PAYMENT GATEWAY)
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payments can be made by cash or credit on arrival or pay online while making the booking.
- Bank transfer and cheque payment are only allowed for large groups (20+) and corporate events.
Booking Confirmation for large groups
- Reservation fee of AED 500 must be made for all bookings with 20+ persons which will be deducted from final bill.
- The reservation fee can be paid online or via bank transfer.
Cancellation & Reschedule Policy
- Open session – valid 24 hours before when they can reschedule or cancel the booking.
- Private session – notice has to be 2 days in advance for cancellation or reschedule subject for availability.
- Corporate events – notice has to be 5 days in advance for cancellation or reschedule
- Any cancellation & amendment in schedule with less time frame as above will be subjected to cancellation charges. Amount may vary depending on case to case basis.